I have moved into the Raven Building! The new studio is awesome. This building was built in 1897 as a schoolhouse, which supported nearly 400 students. Lots of bricks and wood and windows and high ceilings. Here’s a shot of Lauryn, who convinced me to go inside and take some photos for her Senior Portraits last year. I’m indebted to her for that, as it convinced me that this is the place for incredible photos. Here she sits in a windowsill. Ahh, the light…!
I’m looking for a few models to help me figure out the room. If you are interested in hanging out for a bit and getting some great images taken in this cool place, let me know. Here are the details:
- Shoot date tentatively Sunday 1/31/10 – starting about 2PM until after dark. I need a mix of day and dark shots to figure out the light and reflections.
- I’ll be getting a variety of natural light and full studio lighting shots with backdrops. You may be in either or both.
- If you are under 18, a parent will need to accompany you.
- Your session will last around 1/2 hr to 1 hr.
- You get – for FREE – a bunch of digital files, an 8×10, a couple 5×7’s and two wallet sheets. And bragging rights of course…
- I’ll need a model release from you and/or your parental unit.
Sounds like something you would like to do? Send an email to email@example.com. I’ll let you know if we can get you into the schedule!